Steph
Well yesterday I set the impossible task of putting together a tote for the Crafty Chica tote challenge. Of course the deadline was today! Here is my entry!

I sustained only minor injuries and broke only 1 needle! Pretty good I think! There are some very nice totes submitted to the challenge. Competition will be tough. :) I'm thinking about possibly offering the tote for sale but I might like it too much. We'll see I suppose... I have 3 other blank totes around here so perhaps this is the first of many designs!

After finishing up the tote we went to my husband's parents' house for lunch and my little niece was over visiting. She approved of the tote and then started goofing off in front of the camera. What a ham!


SQ


Bookmark and Share

Labels: | edit post
3 Responses
  1. kella Says:

    Steph, it is a beautiful tote. So bright and happy looking tote. Good luck :)


  2. Kristin Says:

    I love the tote!!!!


  3. Steph Says:

    Thanks guys!! I am already putting together color palettes for the next 3!


Post a Comment