Steph
Fall is my favorite time of year. I love everything about it. Gathering supplies for a new school year, the beautiful colors on the trees, breathing in the crisp air, picking apples and pumpkins, and most of all jumping around in piles of leaves!

Well last night I stayed up WAY past my bedtime stitching together something new for the shop.

I think it came out well so I am going to list it on Etsy and ArtFire today on my lunchbreak! I can't wait to start putting together more color combinations! Unfortunately it will have to wait as there is much school work to do in the meantime. My last class is August 3rd so from then until mid-September I am going to make the most of the extra free time!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting a talented Etsyian through Indiepublic.com and guess what... her name is StephD! Obviously I had to reply to her post as I am a StephQ and favorited her shop SewFierce on Etsy immediately. She has beautiful handmade clothes and dresses for little girls. I had flashbacks to my mom sewing all my dresses particularly one lovely blue Easter dress with a filly apron that tied in the back. Believe it or not, I used to wear dresses when I was little! Not so much anymore but I still love frilly aprons... :)

SQ



Bookmark and Share

Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment