Steph
So tomorrow morning at 7am we are off to MiniMeet in Minnesota! I am putting the QQ stores on vacation mode and we will be back in about a week... we're honestly not sure when we are coming back. We keep telling the family that we are going to run away but it will probably be Saturday or Sunday :P

Between all the hustle and bustle of this weekend I managed to get a bit of crafting in. I received a special order of 2 "Pretty in Pink" flowers that I made and packed for delivery. I also started on designing something a bit different... and much bigger! I'm not sure what I will call it but it is similar to a banner, but with large flowers.

When we get back next week I will take a few photos of my progress. I picked an apple green, hot pink, and white felt for the petals with bright yellow thread. I've already made a template of my niece's name to test it all out and pretty pink ribbon to string it all together. I'm pretty excited to see how it will look all finished!

SQ


Bookmark and Share

Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment