Steph
Well here we are at labor day weekend already! I cannot believe this weekend marks the end of summer. A part of me is sad to see the summer fade away. Another part of me is excited to see the beautiful fall colors begin to turn up the volume. I'm so torn!

Q and I are expanding our 2 year old tradition of joining the masses on the last great summer migration to a third year. This year we are heading to Springfield, IL to visit the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum along with the other sights of the capital of our great state of Illinois. I admit I'm a total museum geek. Lucky for me Q seems to understand. I love to read every placard and I sometimes wonder how / why things are displayed the way they are. (I almost went into museum studies for grad school after a year in material cultures as an undergrad). Now that I think about it, I'm very lucky he goes to museums with me!

Anyway! Back to business... today I listed a few more lavender sachets and introduced cedar sachets to the QQ family of goods. I decided to try my hand at stamping on the muslin bags. I think they turned out beautifully. I've already had a number of requests from family and friends for the holiday season as they really do make nice gifts. I first made them for christmas presents last year and everyone loved them....(I did have to keep a few for our drawers too!)


Business is booming over at Screamin Monkey Circus. Q sold this beautiful book safe made from a book published in 1943. It sold within an hour of appearing on CraftJuice.com and shot straight to the top of the most popular crafts. Needless to say I was quite proud of Q! Despite being a new Etsian, he photographed the book and listed it like a pro.

Until next time... have a great weekend everyone!

SQ

Bookmark and Share

0 Responses

Post a Comment