Steph
Hello!! Q reminded me yesterday that I had not blogged in quite some time... I didn't realize how long it's really been! Things around here on the craft front have been quiet for the most part... well until recently. Q had a rather large order of 7 hollow book safes come in from a couple in San Francisco getting married this weekend. They too are using them as groomsmen gifts like previous sales. Who knew Q would be making such an impact on the wedding scene with those books! Amazing! The bride also decided to order each of her 6 bridesmaids a Love Bird Lavender Trio sachet set too. This weekend was very busy for us here at SMC/QQ headquarters to say the least.

In other big news, I received a text from my friend Chris at 12:15 am this morning telling me that Q's most recent computer hard drive/turntable creation made it to the front page of Etsy last night at midnight. Talk about a wonderful surprise! Our first front page feature!



I also woke to a lovely surprise with a message in my inbox from Damjama on Etsy notifying me the she had featured my brown Poptop Pincushion with a red heart on her blog: Loddelina Designs. I highly recommend you check out her shop and blog as they are both full of beautiful things.

I have another sachet order that came in yesterday almost ready to ship... but I do have grad school tonight so unfortunately it will be another day before I can work on the finishing touches. All in all, things are going well at SMC/QQ. I've also been in touch with Bella Cosa out in Long Beach and their brick and mortar store is coming along well so QQ is still slated to be in store for their opening day! Come on supply order! I'm just waiting on you!

Until next time,

SQ


Bookmark and Share

0 Responses

Post a Comment